This kosher London Broil Marinade Recipe works magic on your London broil steaks. Cook them to medium and enjoy tender and juicy London broil steak strips with fries or salad.
- Why This is the Best London Broil Marinade Recipe
- Ingredients Used to Make The Best Marinade For London Broil
- Instructions for How To Make Easy London Broil Marinade
- Serving Suggestions for this Quick and Easy London Broil Marinade Recipe
- Recipe Pro Tips
- London Broil Marinade Recipe Substitutions
- Did you enjoy this recipe? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
- 📖 Recipe
- Recipe Categories
- 💬 Comments
Why This is the Best London Broil Marinade Recipe
- Quick to put together - using a few household ingredients, this quick London Broil marinade is ready in about 5 minutes.
- Super simple to make. The hardest part of this recipe is grating the fresh ginger. Even including that, this is one of the easiest Marinades for London Broil that you can make.
- Works for any kind of preparation. The cuts of meat we call London Broil are very versatile in the ways we prepare them. This recipe is amazing for when you are going to make Marinated Grilled London Broil, Pan Seared, or even Slow Cooker London Broil.
Ingredients Used to Make The Best Marinade For London Broil
I absolutely love how easy it is to make this marinade. I think a lot of that is due to the fact that the only ingredients you need are:
- Fresh garlic
- Fresh ginger
- Brown sugar
- Soy sauce
- Rice wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
Instructions for How To Make Easy London Broil Marinade
Finely chop the garlic and then add the grated ginger, brown sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, olive oil, and fresh ground black pepper. Whisk together with a mini whisk for 20-30 seconds. That's it!
Serving Suggestions for this Quick and Easy London Broil Marinade Recipe
No matter how you end up preparing it, you will need to marinate the London Broil Steak. The best way to do this is to put the meat into an airtight plastic bag and pour the Marinade over the top. Seal the bag and marinate for at least an hour. For best results, marinate overnight. The longer the meat sits in the marinade, the more tender and flavorful it becomes.
- Pan Seared London Broil - remove the Marinated London Broil from the bag and place on to a pan at medium/high heat. Sear for 7 minutes on each side. During the final minute of the second side, pour the leftover marinade into the pan. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Marinade for Grilled London Broil - grill the London Broil using direct heat for 7 minutes on each side. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Slow Cooker London Broil - try using this marinade in our Slow Cooker London Broil recipe. You can skip the marinating step and just add the ingredients from this London Broil Marinade into the slow cooker before starting the cook.
Recipe Pro Tips
- Let the meat cool completely and then serve thin slices over a salad.
- Don't toss out the extra marinade, save it as a sauce to pour over the meat once it has completely cooked.
London Broil Marinade Recipe Substitutions
- Use coconut aminos instead of soy sauce to make it gluten free.
- Red wine vinegar for rice wine vinegar.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes to spice it up.
- You can use avocado oil or canola oil in place of olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of honey for the brown sugar.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
London Broil Marinade Recipe
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon ginger fresh grated
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Chop the garlic cloves and place into a small bowl along with the ginger, brown sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, olive oil, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Using a whisk, whisk the marinade vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
- Place the London broil into an airtight plastic bag and pour the marinade over the top. Seal and let marinate for at least an hour. (For best results, marinate overnight).