Cake pop sticks
9x13 baking dish
- 1 box cake mix
- egg as directed on cake mix box
- oil as directed on cake mix box
- 1 bag candy melts
- ½ stick butter (or pareve equivalent) softened
- 1-1 1/14 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½-2 teaspoon milk or heavy cream (or pareve equivalent)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Bake cake according to instructions on box. Bake in a 9x13 pan.
Cool cake for one hour or until completely cool.
Use electric hand mixer to turn cake into tiny crumbs.
Mix frosting into cake crumbs until mixed into a paste. Take care not to use too much frosting.
Roll into golf ball sized balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet to cool.
Chill cake pop batter for at least 2 hours.
Insert sticks and coat with melted chocolate.
Decorate and allow to dry.
Detailed instructions and helpful tips in the text of this recipe.
These will stay moist because the frosting is mixed in with the cake.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 172mg | Potassium: 15mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg