- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar white
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts optional
Preheat oven to 325ºF.
Beat 2 eggs on medium for 1 minute.
Add the sugar, brown sugar, flour, canola oil, vanilla extract, and salt together. Stir with a spoon to get the flour wet and then mix again on medium for 1 minute.
Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Pour into the pie crust.
Bake for 1 hr.
Cool for 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Substitute ½ of the chocolate chips with butterscotch or peanut butter chips.
- Use chopped pecans, almonds, or cashews in place of the chopped walnuts.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream (dairy)
- Use a slice of the chocolate chip cookie pie as a base for an ice cream sundae.
- Decorate with our homemade buttercream frosting.
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 18g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg